An autoclave is a container in which chemical reaction is carried out at elevated temperatures and pressure. Autoclaves are also used for sterilization of surgical equipment and metal parts which may come in contact with the human body or in the manufacturing of any product (like medicines in pharmaceuticals) for human consumption. Silicone autoclave gasket is extensively used in the pharmaceutical, food and surgical product manufacturing industries. We at Western Rubbers India Pvt. Ltd. make quality autoclave gaskets in sponge and solid rubber for different sizes. Our autoclave silicone sponge gaskets are manufactured to meet the highest standards of the industry.
Salient Features of silicone autoclave gasket: –
- US FDA compliant and USP class Vl
- Autoclavable and UV resistant
- Temperature resistance up to 260 degree Celsius
- Excellent steam resistance
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Better life because of anti-aging properties
- Available in Solid in sponge rubber.
For any other detail write us an e-mail or send us an inquiry . Our team will come back to you as soon as possible. For quicker response, you can also use our chatbot.