high pressure fluid transfer systems
FDA Certified silicone tubes by Western Rubbers
Platinum Cured Single Braided Silicone Hoses
Westobraid™ is a range of platinum cured hoses with a single layer of polyester braiding, Westobraid™ guarantees superior levels of hygiene compared to peroxide cured silicone hoses. They are preferred in pressurized applications for transferring liquid and semi liquid products across industries such as biotech, pharma, food and beverage and chemical laboratories.
- They offer transparency and high-quality polyester braiding.
- Food and pharmaceutical grade hoses manufactured in accordance with US FDA Standard.
- Can be made available with SS 316L Tri-Clover (TC) clamps (RA Value < 0.5)
|Part No.||ID |
|Working Pressure* bar at (27° C)||Working Pressure* |
|Bursting Pressure* |
|Bursting Pressure* |
|Bending Radius |
|Std Coil |
*Pressure data is considered at normal room temperature of 27C/ 80 F. Please reduce pressure values by 20% for each increase of 100C/212 F
*The list above mentions the standard sizes of Westobraid™ Hoses available with us in-house. However we can undertake customizations.
*The minimum order quantity for customization orders will range anywhere between 50-200 metres, depending upon the cross sectional dimension of the hose.
|Westobraid™||platinum cured silicone single braided hoses|
|Compession Set (%)||0.2|
|Elongation (break %)||8|
|Hardness (Shore A)||60 Sh A (+/- 5)*|
|Material||Platinum Cured Silicone|
|Specific Gravity||1.13 - 1.17|
|Sterilization Methods||Gamma, autoclave, EtO (on request)|
|Tear B, ppi||240|
|Temperature Range||-60 C to 230 C|
|Tensile Strength (psi)||1595|
*Note – Standard hardness for Westobraid is 60 Sh A. However, tubes can be customized in 50 Sh A and 70 Sh A hardness as well as per client requirement
If you buy large volumes (between 50 – 200 meters) of Westobraid™ Hoses, Western Rubbers will pass on some production, cost and dispatch benefits to you like:
- Customizing hose sizes to suit your specific application
- Offering highly competitive pricing
- Customizing coil lengths to fit your process; this in turn would eliminate on-site cutting and ensure the hose is ready for use
- Packaging hoses to suit your needs – single bag, double bag or individually packed coil lengths
- Custom printing with indelible ink for lot traceability
- Colored outer layer as per process line code
Note – * The minimum order quantity for customization orders will range anywhere between 50-200 metres, depending upon the cross sectional dimension of the hose.
Get in Touch
Simply fill in your details and our representative will get in touch with you to discuss your requirements.