Satellite Transportation System Inflatable Seal for ISRO
Client Problem :
Sealing of the Satellite Transportation System.
- Sealing an entire satellite transportation container door with inflatable seal was a challenge because of the size and the pressure.
- Western Rubbers team of engineers designed fabric reinforced inflatable door seal for sealing Satellite transportation system.
- Due to high inflation pressure within the seal, special Kevlar was bonded with the rubber matrix for this seal
- Fabric reinforced seal developed for the customer to solve sealing problems.
- Indigenized the product which was normally imported in India.