Tubes for Non-Regulatory Market
Westogen™ is a range of tubes offered by Western Rubbers for the non-regulatory market. They can be manufactured using materials like Neoprene, Nitrile, EPDM, Natural Rubber, SBR and Silicone. They are preferred for non-food and non-pharma industries and are often utilized in battery plants, machine fabrication, process lines and marine and petrochemical industries.
- High Temperature Resistance
- Low Gas Permeability
- Weather Resistant
- High Abrasion Resistance
- Electrically conductive for charge dissipation
- Compatible with petrochemicals and other organic solvents
Westogen™ Tubes for Non-Regulatory Markets are customized at Western Rubbers. Hence, we do not have standardized sizes available with us in-house. Any size in any material can be fabricated as per client specification for a minimum order quantity of 50 meters.
Please view Western Rubbers’ Elastomer Comparison Chart for a comparative study of the properties of material we have in stock.
If you buy large volumes (between 100 – 500 meters) of Westogen™ Tubes, Western Rubbers will pass on some production, cost and dispatch benefits to you like:
- Customizing tube sizes to suit your specific application
- Offering highly competitive pricing-Customizing coil lengths to fit your process; this in turn would eliminate on-site cutting and ensure the tube is ready for use
- Packaging tubes to suit your needs
- Single bag, double bag or individually packed coil lengths
- Custom printing with indelible ink for lot traceability
Note – The minimum order quantity for customization orders will range anywhere between 100-500 meters, depending upon the cross sectional dimension of the tube
Get in Touch
Simply fill in your details and our representative will get in touch with you to discuss your requirements.