Static Charge Dissipation in Pharmaceutical Silicone Sifter Sieves
Client Problem :
Fire hazard due to static charge collection on the edge of silicone sifter sieves used in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Specialized compound developed by formulation team at western rubbers
- The new compound is a semi conductor which dissipates static collected on the edge of the sieves.
- This compound has surface resistivity of 10^6 ohm/cm.
- This compound is not only static charge dissipative, but also adheres to the stringent FDA standard of the pharmaceutical industry.
- No incident of Fire hazard has been reported since in pharmaceutical industry.
- Safety standard of plant and employees improved as static shocks are prevented.